Thursday, May 20, 2010

2QT 4WRDZ

What? What does that mean?  I had fun this week doing the button challenge for SOUS!  I used a sketch from May 2010 pagemaps and had this robot paper that I was waiting to use!  I was thinking of names for robots like R2D2 and this was the best I could come up with.  SO...meet 2QT (too cute) and 4WRDZ (for words).








Papers:
Pebbles Lil' Buddy Collection- Bots, Bubbles
Bo Bunny- Grease Monkey Gears

Carts:
Robotz

The gears at the bottom of the page was a clipart image that I converted into an SVG!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout. Thanks for the explanation of the title though ... couldn't figure that one out .. although I knew it must be Robot names. Love that sketch you choose. Great robot .. and so impressed you know how to do that SVG stuff. Thanks for playing the button challenge!

    ReplyDelete