Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Fun!

Snow Much Fun! Ok, I know I haven't updated my blog in such a very, very long time! I have been scrapbooking though, however, as before, these word books have been consuming my life.  I have 17 to make between now and June.  Doesn't seem like much right, except I also have work and being a mom and my kids activities...it's just plain old busy.  I got to do these two fabulous layouts for a good friend of mine which broke up the name books and I had SO MUCH FUN, putting them together.  These are some of my favorite papers from the winter season.  Thanks for checking them out!


Paper:
Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost collection

Cricut Cartridge:
Christmas
Winter Woodland
Joys of the Season

Other:
Glitter and Rhinestones!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was perusing Natasha's blog and came across your blog - two of my big passions are also scrapping and photography - you are super talented - how do you figure out so many ways to use your Cricut?! love your word books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miranda! We have a few things in common then, my other passion is photography as well. I haven't posted my pictures though! I love my cricut, one of my favorite toys and love seeing what I can create! Stay tuned for more fun creations! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete