Friday, February 19, 2010

I love my family

This is the Stuck on U Sketch from February 12, 2010.  It suggested using pinks and reds so I threw a bit in, but find it hard sometimes because Of my 3 boys!

I saw this paper at the scrapbook store and picked it up cause I liked it so much.  It is by Heidi Grace Designs called the "We are Family" collection.  These are the last professional photos we had done of our family.  It was when our youngest, who is now seven months was born.  I pulled the lady bug and bird as well as the words from the background paper!    I can't sew a straight line on fabric, I decided to get out my sewing machine and stitch the pages...since I didn't want them to be straight lines.  I even "carved" mine and my husband's initials in the tree!



Carts Used:
Plantin Schoolbook
Home Decor

I also used SCAL to make the lady bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment