Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter 2010 -SOUS-

I loved this sketch that was chosen by the DT of SOUS this week!


 I know it's not as exciting to see the layouts without pictures but I wanted to get my Easter layouts for the boys albums done ahead of time.  I'm getting ready to have a bunch of company so glad that this one got done ahead of time! I love the muted colors of the paper, reminds me of spring which right now is great since we are still getting snow..crazy weather! If you'd like the SVG file for the bunny holding the easter egg, leave me a comment!







Carts Used:
Calligraphy Collection
Plantin Schoolbook
All Mixed Up
Graphically Speaking

Other:
Make the Cut
The Easter bunny carrying the egg is from:

The little bunny in the grass is from:

Cuttlebug Folders:
Flourishes
Diamonds in the rough
Spots and Dots

Paper:
We R Memory Keepers (Promenade-Petticoat)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love what you did with the sketch Jill...wonderful 2 page layout...How clever of you to flip the second page and add the other photo mats...I really love the distressed feel to this layout...great spring colors and that bunny is the cutest ever! can't wait to see it with you boys photos! Thanx so much for playing alon with us this week...you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete