Friday, March 12, 2010

Magnetic Word Book

I saw this idea on Lisa's blog: http://bugjunkie.blogspot.com/ for the magnetic hiding spots that she puts in her shape albums!  I worked the idea into a word book!  The book is for one of my god daughters, Halle, she loves princesses and dance and all things girlie!  I worked in some tags for extra photos and/or journaling.  Ballet bear is from The paper peicing beehive: http://thepaperpiecingbeehive.blogspot.com/ My friend so graciously cut me the tutu outfit which is also from paper piecing beehive as I didn't have it. The fairy bear is from Little Scraps of Heaven designs (link on the right hand side).  Thanks for looking!












I punched little magnets with a heart shaped punch and left the spots blank so that Halle can journal or doodle!

Most of this book was done in MTC and SCAL.  

Carts Used:
Home Decor
Graphically Speaking
George and Basic Shapes
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Cuttlebug Folders:
Flourishes

2 comments:

  1. This is aadorable,I love the idea of the magnetic hiding spots... great job, I have become a follower... love your peek a boo lo too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Adorable and she is going to Love it!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete