Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh Canada!

I am so glad I got this layout done!  I have been away camping with my family and visiting and celebrating my little guys first birthday which also means going back to work this week!  I missed out on the sketch over at SOUS so decided to combine the sketch, the theme of red, white and blue as well as this weeks challenge of stars and stripes.  These pictures are of my youngest on Canada Day! Thanks for looking!












Carts Used:
All Mixed Up

Paper:
Bo Bunny' Back to Basics: Sun Kissed Adventure, Sun Kissed, 
Block Party Jamboree, Block Party Celebration

The Beaver is from Treasure Box designs
The maple Leaf and Canadian Flag are images that I converted into SVG's
Thanks for looking and will post another project soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jill,
    what great pages and a big happy birthday to the baby!
    awesome job and i love the color scheme w/ this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable double page spread. BTW, I was wondering if Sandy W sent you the sketch for this week? We haven't heard from her but I was thinking you were scheduled for this Friday's post.

    ReplyDelete